Homestead Plumbing Heating Cooling Energy & Water, located in Ellington, CT, is seeking a knowledgeable and experienced candidate who is energetic, conscientious and detail-orientated. The right candidate will have a passion for helping people and a strong interest in energy efficiency.
- Work Hours: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, with some overtime.
- Pay Scale: DOE
Primary Job Function:
The Energy Auditor is responsible for inspecting multiple types of building structures to inspect the energy flow in the building and suggest ways to improve energy consumption to conserve energy, present solutions to make personal space more comfortable and reduce environmental footprint and save the customer money.
- BPI (Building Performance Institute) certification
- SAB (System Air Balancing) certification
- RRP (Lead Renovator) certification
- DOE (Home Energy Score)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to multi-task
- Advanced customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Driving record must be acceptable under our insurance policy
- Professional phone etiquette
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-organized and able to work independently
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1+ years as an Energy Auditor with exposure to residential buildings
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.