Homestead’s Annual Inspection and Tune-Up can help you save up to 10% off heating, cooling, and water treatment maintenance costs! Add years to the life expectancy of your systems with our professional preventive maintenance. Trained service technicians will leave your systems running more efficiently.
Manufacturer specifications for maintenance that satisfy manufacturer warranties.
- Clean interior of heat exchanger, flue pipe and base of stack (if accessible).
- Replace oil filter cartridge.
- Replace oil burner nozzle.
- Replace air filter (if applicable, standard).
- Check combustion chamber.
- Clean electrodes and set proper gap.
- Check and test operating and safety controls.
- Check and lubricate motors.
- Check and adjust fan belt.
- Adjust heating unit to maximum efficiency.
- Check system operating pressure.
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors.
- Check air temperature drop across evaporator coil.
- Check refrigerant charge.
- Lubricate moving parts.
- Check and adjust belts.
- Check filters.
- Check disconnects or circuit breaker at unit.
- Check all contacts.
- Check thermostats.
- Flush condensate drain lines.
- Check condensate drain pans.
- Check condensor coil.
- Check evaporator coil.
- Check system for corrosion.
Plus, receive 10% off all service related calls for heating, plumbing, air conditioning, and water treatment maintenance!
Annual Agreement Cycle:
Payment is required on date of service. Annual Agreement Cycle begins on date of service, and is valid for one year.