Do you wonder ...
✓ How much energy you are wasting through leaky doors, windows, and ductwork?
✓ If your home has enough insulation?
✓ Whether your appliances are old and inefficient?
✓ If your home's mechanical systems are operating safely and efficiently?
✓ If there are ways to make your home more energy efficient?
Wouldn't it be great if your home could have an energy check up? It can with Energize CT's Home Energy SolutionsSM Program. Increase your home's energy efficiency and comfort while reducing costs.
Homestead Energy Solutions is an authorized contractor for Energize CT's Home energy SolutionsSM - an in-home service providing professional energy assessments and weatherization improvements to help reduce energy use and cost. An average value of $1,000 worth of energy-efficient products and services are provided for a customer copay of only $174* (depending on heating fuel type. This program is supported by the Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund and run by Eversource, United Illuminating, Connecticut Natural Gas and Southern Connecticut Gas.
Homestead Energy Solutions is also an authorized contractor for Mass Save® - an in-home service providing professional energy assessments and weatherization improvements to help reduce energy use and costs. Energy-efficient products and services are provided at no cost to the customer. This program is administered by CLEAResult and Rise Engineering.
For more details, please call 860-870-8700.
*Service Fees subject to change.
Our broad spectrum of services includes:
- Residential Energy Services: Blower door testing, carbon monoxide detection, combustion testing of hot water heater/furnace/boiler, and combustible appliances, evaluation of central air conditioning, installation of water conservation measures, installation of energy efficient LED lighting, and identification of aging appliances that may be eligible for rebates upon replacement.
- Consulting: Institutional, public, private, commercial, industrial and residential
- Energy Efficiency Contracting: Insulation, weatherization, windows, caulking, sealing, ventilation, etc.
- Training: Educational seminars, speaking engagements
- Project Management: New construction, commercial, private, public and institutional
The HES Difference
The illustration shows the areas in your home where having a Home Energy SolutionSM completed will make a difference.
A. Air leaks will be identified, sealed, and insulation will be inspected. You will be given recommendations based on the observations.
B. Heating and cooling systems will be tested and results will be shared with you along with recommendations.
C. Ductwork will be inspected, tested, and sealed if necessary.
D. Windows will be inspected and replacements recommended if warranted.
E. Appliances and water heating equipment will be verified for rebate qualification.
F. Renewable energy systems are not directly associated with the Home Energy SolutionsSM, but will make a difference in the overall energy efficiency of your home.