Do you wonder how much energy you are wasting through leaky doors, windows, and ductwork? Does your home have enough insulation? Are your appliances old and inefficient? Wouldn’t it be great if your home could have an energy check-up? It can! With the Home Energy Solutions℠ program, you can increase your home’s energy efficiency and comfort while reducing costs.
Homestead Energy Solutions is an authorized contractor for Home Energy Solutions℠ – an in-home service providing professional energy assessments and weatherization improvements to help reduce energy use and cost. An average value of $1,000 worth of energy-efficient products and services are provided for a customer copay of only $149. This program is supported by the Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund and run by Eversource, United Illuminating, Connecticut Natural Gas and Southern Connecticut Gas. Our technicians are certified by the Building Performance Institute (BPI).
For more details, please call 860-870-8700.
Our broad spectrum of services includes:
- Energy Services: Blower door testing, smoke sticks, CO detectors, mold, draft, hot water heater, furnace and air conditioning evaluation, water conservation, electrical conservation procedures and appliance management
- Consulting: Institutional, public, private, commercial, industrial and residential
- Energy Efficiency Contracting: Insulation, weatherization, windows, caulking, sealing, ventilation, etc.
- Training: Educational seminars, speaking engagements, curriculum development and school
- Project Management: New construction, commercial, private, public and institutional
The HES Difference
The illustration above shows the difference a home energy assessment can make throughout your entire home.
- Air leaks sealed and insulation added
- Heating and cooling systems improved
- Ductwork sealed
- Windows replaced
- Lighting, appliances, and water heating equipment upgraded
- Renewable energy systems installed