MA Home Energy Assessments
Homestead Comfort is an authorized Home Performance Contractor (HPC) for the MASS Save Program. The Mass Save® program offers Massachusetts residents a 3-4 hour In-Home Energy Assessment that is FREE through the Mass Save Program.
No Cost Services Include:
- Comprehensive Safety Inspection
- Water saving shower heads and faucet aerators
- Hot water Pipe Insulation
- ENERGY STAR* certified LED light bulbs
- Advanced power strips
- Programmable thermostats or discounted wireless thermostats (installed at second appointment)
Additional Offers Based on Home Energy Assessment Include:
- Ability to apply for 0 percent Heat Loan Financing for eligible upgrades
- Rebates of up to $3,250 on qualified energy efficient heating, cooling, and water heating equipment
- No-cost targeted air sealing of leaks in drafty areas
- 75% OFF* incentive for approved insulation improvements or enhanced incentive of up to 100% OFF (based on income)
*Customers who meet household income guidelines may be eligible for enhanced offers through the Mass Save Income Eligible Program if in a 1-4 unit home. Eligibility for rebates/incentives is based on Home Energy Assessment results. Some restrictions offer restrictions may apply or are subject to change of cancellation. Financing is subject to approval from participating lender.